CALL OUT: SHTF Producer Bursaries
You can listen to the full post below here, or read on:
As part of our Producing for the End of the World project we’re offering £600 to two Early Career producers to join us (The Uncultured) for 6 mentoring sessions.
Watch this video to find out about the opportunity, then continue reading below.
You might want mentoring from us because:
- You have some aims and plans you want strategic support with
- You’d like to learn something specific that you think other producers (us) could help with
- You’re not 100% sure but know you would benefit from some open conversation
- Shit’s Hit The Fan and you need this.
1. You must be a producer with at least one year of experience, and you should define yourself as Early Career.
2. You can be based anywhere in the UK. Mentoring sessions will be held over zoom between March - July 2021 at times mutually agreed by us and you.
3. We are live art/performance producers and so would like to support others in this part of the sector.
4. As we are two white cis women, we really would like to reach producers who identify differently to this.
5. If you don’t know who we are, please take a look at our website the-uncultured.com and watch the intro video above to see if you think you’d actually like to spend 6 hours or more on a zoom with us!
How to apply
Please send us either an up-to-date written, video or voicenote CV, a website link or portfolio link to apply. This is so we can double check you meet the criteria of being a producer with at least one years’ experience, are based in the UK and are working in live art/performance.
Send your CV/Link to email@example.com
If you meet the criteria, your name will be put in a hat and randomly selected.
Because of this random selection process we will be unable to offer feedback.
Deadline for applications is 9th March at 5pm. Late submissions will not be entered.
9/3/2021 05:30:18 am
Leave a Reply.
Check out more of our resources for freelancers working in the Cultural Industries.
We offer 1-to-1 advisory sessions on a sliding scale fee structure for artists, and small organisations. Get in touch and we can make something work.